- Al Jazeera English, "This Is Philadelphia"
- C-Span, Book TV, "This Is the Day: The March on Washington at the Library of Congress"
- Deutsche Welle: "The Wall in Our Heads"
- NPR/WHYY: Radio Times, "Monuments in Philadelphia"
- NPR Berlin: "The Wall in Our Heads"
- WHYY/Newsworks: "Monument Lab: an ideas festival in Philly City Hall's courtyard"
- WHYY/Newsworks: "With city in flux, public art project seeks ideas for new Philly monument"
- WHYY/Newsworks: The Remix with James Peterson – "A monument to 21st century Philadelphia"
- Colorado National Public Radio: "Repairs to Pueblo levee to destroy world's largest mural"
- Michigan National Public Radio: "HBO's The Wire in Academia"
- Philadelphia Inquirer: "Commentary: A new generation of leadership for Philly"
- CityLab: What I Learned In the Monument Wars
- Hyperallergic: Philadelphia’s Monument Lab Asks, “What’s Right for Public Space?”
- NPR/WHYY: Project underway to get Philadelphians to see public monuments in new way
- Huffington Post: "Instead Of Focusing On Yesterday’s Monuments, Artists Are Building Tomorrow’s"
- Co.Design: "The Fraught Future Of Monuments
- Hidden City: "Monument Lab: A City-Wide Art Museum That Asks Us To 'Leave Fingerprints'"
- Washington Post: "American Artists Find Meaning in the Fall of the Berlin Wall"
- Haverford: "NY Times Critic Helps Open The Wall In Our Heads”
- Philadelphia Inquirer: "Berlin Wall, American Muse"
- Philly Voice: "Monument Lab rethinks public art & space"
- Next City: "400-Plus Philadelphians Have Ideas for the City’s Next Monument"
- Metro: "Finding a new memorial for modern-day Philadelphia"
- Philadelphia Inquirer: "Monument Lab at City Hall is 'a speculative exercise'"
- MARCH: "Monument Lab at City Hall in Philadelphia"
- New York Times Lens Blog: "A Momentous Day Driven by Ordinary People"
- CNN: "Photos capture faces of March on Washington"
- Slate: "Rare Images of the March on Washington, 50 Years Later"
- Los Angeles Times: "Marching for Civil Rights"
Public Art & History
- Penn Institute for Urban Research: Monument Lab: Creative Speculations for Philadelphia
- Haverford College: American Rubble: Micromonuments
- New York Public Library: The March on Washington with Michael Eric Dyson, Paul Farber, Eli Reed, Jamel Shabazz, and Deborah Willis
- Haverford College: Zoe Strauss – Sea Change